1. Choose sung
- Choose figs that are still in their clusters, or separate them, but not being crushed.
- Holding figs, make sure your hands are not soft or wilted
- Choose salted glutinous figs is more delicious than pineapple. Sparse eat more acrid less brittle than fig. Figs are round, concave, pink inside. White-skinned guts with oblong, convex knob.
2. Making delicious salted figs:
- Fresh figs: 1kg
- Sugar: 30gr
- Salt: 50gr
- Garlic and galangal: each type 1 bulb
- Chili: 5 fruits
- Water: 1 liter
- Glass jars with lids.
- Garlic and galangal peeled, washed, stamping and chopped.
- Chilli stalks, washed and also sliced.
- Fig. To remove stem, bring to soak with diluted salt water for about 30 minutes. Then take out, drain.
- Wash the glass jar, drain and dry.
How to make delicious sour figs
- Step 1: You take a large bowl, put 1 liter of warm water in a bowl, add 30gr of sugar, 50gr of salt and 2 tablespoons of garlic, galangal, chopped chili, stir until sugar and salt dissolve completely.
- Step 2: When the water is drained, put it in a glass jar and add the salt water to the mixture. Squeeze the figs tightly by putting water in plastic wrap and tying them tightly, place the bag of water over the top of the jar, compress so that figs can no longer float on the water surface.
Keep the jar of salt in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight directly into the jar. About 3 days later, you can take sour salted figs out of it.