Frying frying fish is always a headache problem with housewives. However, there is a very simple way, every woman can do it and the effect is surprising, that is after the fish is finished dissecting, marinating fish with any home material, it is salt.
Specific methods are as follows:
Step 1: Fish after surgery, clean preliminarily, drain, or use a paper towel to dry, then marinate with a spoon of salt within 30 minutes. Not only does it help the fish to fry not close to the pan, but it also makes the crunchy dish more delicious.
Step 2: Add the cooking oil to the pan, turn on the light, add a little salt.
Step 3: When the oil is hot, fry the fish in low heat for cooked fish. When the fish is almost done, increase the heat to make the gold crispy and turn off the heat.
In addition, you can apply some of the following tips to get fried fish dish does not stick pan, but still deliciously delicious:
1. Put the pan very hot and then add the fish
2. Before frying the fish, you can coat a thin layer of flour around the fish.
3. Avoid frying fish while still in water, after finishing processing, let fish dry.
4. When frying fish, turn down the heat
5. Use ginger to rub the surface of the pan: Before frying the fish, women use fresh ginger close to the pan, then heat the pan on the stove, then add the oil.
6. Should be deep fried.
7. Use nonstick pans.
Wishing you success.