1. Stir-fried cabbage with mushrooms
- Chopped cabbage to saute, washed, drained
- Mushrooms washed, sliced
- Garlic, chopped scallions
- Dried chili peppers, cut into small pieces.
How to make cabbage stir-fry simple but delicious
- Step 1: Heat the cooking oil in a pan, add garlic, dry chilli and fry until fragrant.
- Step 2: Add mushrooms and cabbage to fry for another 4-5 minutes or until cabbage becomes soft.
- Step 3: Add soy sauce, black vinegar, cooking wine and salt to the island.
- Step 4: Add some scallions to make the dish taste better.
Finally, you only need to stir fried cabbage mushrooms on a plate with hot rice.
2. Stir-fried cabbage with shrimp
½ round cabbage
Chives leaves, scallions
40gr dried shrimp
Spices: fish sauce, seasoning seeds, salt, sugar
Chopped cabbage width of about 0.5cm, should not cut too thin after stirring will lose the crunch.
Cut tomatoes, onions and chives into pieces.
Soak dried shrimp in hot water for about 10 minutes, then wash again, drain.
Add oil to pan, non-fragrant garlic.
Stir in dried shrimp and tomatoes and stir for about 3 minutes to produce red and slightly acidic water.
Add cabbage and shallots, quickly stir fry over high heat.
Season with 1 tbsp of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of seasoning seeds, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar. Stir well when the cabbage is slightly soft, turn off the heat because the hot cabbage will cook even more.
Stir-fried cabbage with dried shrimp is not a picky dish but it brings an attractive and delicious flavor to the family meal. Sweet and crispy cabbage combined with slightly salty dried shrimp and the sour taste of tomatoes when eaten will be very delicious rice.
Hope you are succesful.