Peanut is an extremely popular food. Despite being a wild tuber, it is an extremely favorite snack. However, if just boiled peanuts normally will feel bland, you can add a few spices to peanuts more attractive. Refer to the following:
- Raw peanuts
- Important indispensable spices: 1 anise petals, pepper
Steps to follow
Step 1: Peanuts wash, then boil to remove soil clinging outside. Then gently squeeze each peanut tip to open a little.
Step 2: Put peanuts in the pot, pour in and then add enough salt.
Step 3: When the water boils, add star anise and pepper.
In this way, the peanuts will be boiled with a stronger, slightly sweeter taste thanks to the saltiness of the salt. As anise makes peanuts fragrant, pepper will bring a little spicy for peanuts.
Step 4: Cover the pot, boil for about 20 minutes is cooked, but do not take it out immediately. Continue to simmer, boil for another 15 minutes. When the time is up, take out the peanuts, cool and enjoy.
These are all yoke made extremely simple but make peanuts surprisingly delicious, please try. In addition, you can refer to the following 2 peanuts, making your husband's drink more delicious and interesting.
Item No. 1: Roasted peanuts with salt and chili garlic
- Step 1: Chili salt and finely chopped garlic and mix in a bowl.
- Step 2: Put peanuts into a roasting pan with a little lower heat, stirring gently, and golden, crispy fragrant.
- Step 3: Add the oil to the island evenly, roast for another 3-4 minutes, then add the cup of salt and chilli - garlic to the shock absorbers are off the stove.
Item 2: Peanut stir-fried with chicken
- Step 1: Wash chicken, zucchini, gut removed. Both finely diced.
- Step 2: Peanuts bring roasted or fried.
- Step 3: Put the pan on the stove, wait for the hot oil to stir the scallions and scallions, then stir-fry the chicken with the chilli peppers and spices.
- Finally, for the zucchini and peanuts to quickly stir fry 2-3 minutes. Season to taste and then turn off the heat.