1. Raw materials for making mannequin dummies
- Bean roots
- Roasted peanuts, roasted sesame seeds
- Aromatic herbs, perilla, basil
- Fish sauce, salt and spices, sugar
- Minced chili, minced garlic
- Vinegar, lemon
How to make bean tuber as follows:
Preliminary processing of all raw materials:
- Washed, peeled, cut long beans. Carrots peeled, cut yarn. Pickled, cucumber pickled, not peeled to keep the crunchy, cut into long strands similar to carrots. Aromatic herbs washed, chopped.
- Prepare a mixture of sweet and sour fish sauce used to mix mannequin: 1 spoon of fish sauce + 2 tablespoons of boiling water + 1 spoon of vinegar + 4 teaspoons of sugar + minced garlic + minced chili.
The mixing steps are as follows: - Put all carrots, cucumbers, jicama in bowl, mix with 2 teaspoons of spiced salt to infuse for 5-7 minutes.
- Then mix the sweet and sour fish sauce into mannequin and mix well for the tubers to infuse.
- You use the gloves to mix mannequin, the mannequin will be faster to absorb. Just let the mannequin is about 10, the mannequin has absorbed the seasoning already!
- Finally, you sprinkle roasted peanuts and roasted sesame on top, when mixed, mix them with the mannequin to make the mannequin more delicious.
- Add herbs to mannequin, both to make mannequin more delicious and to create more eye-catching shapes. If you can eat spicy, then cut more fresh chili into the dish! You can put the mannequin into the fridge during the mixing process to make it feel cooler!
Each piece of sweet crispy sweet and sour tubers, peanut, roasted sesame with herbs are an attractive dish that is hard to refuse.
2. How to make bean root salad with coconut
The bean salad with coconut is also known by another beautiful name, the winter snow white mannequin. The reason for being called such a name is because the dish has a beautiful white color like snow. Although the name is a bit picky, but the way to make bean root with coconut is very simple.
Raw materials prepared
- 300 grams of cassava roots
- 100 grams of grated coconut
- 20 grams of white sesame
- Seasoning spices: 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon chili, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Instructions on how to make bean root salad with coconut
Cassava tubers choose to buy fresh tubers, peeled, washed and cut into long fibers to taste.
Prepare a small cup, add 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of minced garlic and 1/2 tsp of minced chili, stir well and let stand spiced tan.
Next, mix the jicama with the mixture of spice water, soak for 20 minutes to absorb it, then drain out the water. Then add the grated coconut along with sesame seeds. To look good, you can decorate a few more stalks of herbs or green peppers to add areca zone.