- Frozen meat
- Salt, vinegar
- A clean bowl or pot
- Add clean water to the bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon salt and a few drops of white vinegar, stir until dissolved.
- For frozen meat in solution, soak for about 5 minutes will see the meat softened, thawed, fresh meat as fresh as purchased.
So, if you want to thaw meat quickly, do not forget to put 2 ingredients of salt and vinegar in the broth. Not only does the meat help soften quickly, but it also eliminates bacteria, the taste of meat is also more delicious.
Other benefits of vinegar, should read:
1. Anti-infection: Since time immemorial, vinegar has become an anti-infection medicine often used by fathers.
2. Blood pressure: In the vinegar contains calcium and potassium, helps regulate blood pressure, reduces cardiovascular risk, increases resistance to the body.
3. Anti-oxidant: Anti-oxidant is also one of the health benefits of vinegar, especially high antioxidants.
4. Control blood sugar level: Vinegar helps regulate the amount of sugar in the body, very helpful for people with diabetes. Not only that it also suppresses appetite.
5. Cholesterol level: Vinegar contains pectin, which helps eliminate cholesterol in the body.
6. Anti-aging: The antioxidant properties of vinegar help to control free radicals in the body, thus able to combat aging.
7. Increase bone strength: The amount of calcium in vinegar helps the body absorb calcium, helping the bones become supple and strong.
8. Curing a common cough: Mixing vinegar with a little honey is a very effective cough treatment.
9. Nausea: Just a little vinegar can stop any nausea you have.