Eating water spinach also has benefits such as helping to reduce fat, reduce heatstroke, reduce cholesterol, treat jaundice and liver problems, prevent heart disease, benefit eyes, hair and skin, enhance immunity, prevent cancer .
Although water spinach is a very good food for health, but now, the situation of watering vegetables with growth stimulant growth not only makes the nutrients in spinach lose but also threatens to poison people.
It is recommended that the leading spinach in leafy vegetables has a high risk of food poisoning. Morning glory is a vegetable that is at high risk of being poisoned from pesticides, jacks, lead or planting in stinking sewers.
Because water spinach is easy to grow, suitable for all seasons and popular among people, farmers are not at risk today but using stimulant drugs, pesticides, harvesting vegetables on time to sell. market. The use of vegetables containing excess pesticide residues may cause consumers to suffer from chronic poisoning, immune immunity, and even affect the nervous system.
Eating clean spinach is very beneficial for health. On the contrary, eating dirty vegetables is the way to pick up the disease. The following 10 identification features will help you find a clean morning glory this summer.
1. Excited, over-watered spinach will see shiny and smooth leaves, big body, young look and water.
2. You should not buy spinach with dark green leaves as dark green leaves can be absorbed by too much heavy metal, including lead. In addition, leaded spinach often has a larger body than usual and when washing many bubbles.
3. Morning glory contains many stimulants that are easy to crush. Although young, it still takes a long time to boil. In addition, when the vegetable body is broken, there is not much plastic flowing out.
4. Morning glory is applied too much protein, then boiled water is usually black. After squeezing lemon juice, the vegetable juice does not turn green.
5. When boiled, hot vegetable juice is light green, and when it cools, turns into dark green, acrid vegetables are chemicals.
6. Types of water spinach that are injected with a greenish-looking substance are usually green but need to be stained, even rotten, unable to be eaten from morning to night.
7. Morning glory is bigger, heavier than usual, crispy vegetables, dark green leaves, when picking vegetables without sticky plastic.
8. Clean water spinach usually has solid body, small tops, natural green leaves. When pressed on the body, white plastic flows out.
9. Clean water spinach, boiled sweet and naturally sweet. Clean boiled water spinach often tastes cool and light green.
10. Clean water spinach is often sticky to the hands with black, solid body, natural green leaves, deep spots.
How to boil water spinach without being browned
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of materials
Morning glory bought and picked up old and old leaves, then washed many times with clean water.
- Step 2: How to boil vegetables
- Prepare a pot of boiled water, plenty of vegetables, you must boil plenty of water. When the water boils for 2 minutes, start putting the vegetables in and add ½ teaspoon of salt to the green vegetables.
- Turn vegetables always so that vegetables are flooded with water, so it will be greener and tastier.
- Boil until the water boils again for 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are cooked, take out and put in a bowl of cold water.
Water spinach can add a bit of main noodles and squeeze lemon (squeezed lemon when the vegetable juice is cold), then make soup. The most appropriate sauce for boiled spinach is fish sauce, lemon chilli or soy sauce.
In addition, if you use tamarind or tamarind for boiled water, then pick up the fresh vegetables for me and go in.
for boiled and listening water spinach, it seems to be a simple dish, anyone can do it, but to keep the plate of fresh green, crispy and delicious water spinach, there is no need to blacken it. tips.
aquatic vegetables such as watercress, needs ... including many essential nutrition for the body but it is possible that the drive contains many worms if water contamination., vegetables, worms ...
thanks for the tip of her teacher, but now his enthusiastic presentation na had boiled vegetable recipes green time. and especially, when boiled vegetables can to the roman empire, luoc vegetables ...