Women often apply layers of lipstick, chalk and lotion to their face without understanding their composition. Even if you have confidence in your beauty knowledge, there is no guarantee that the cosmetics you buy in the market are really as good as what you advertise.
Currently, it is not difficult when we want to manually prepare or buy beauty materials. Just spend some time searching online, you'll find that making an exfoliating cream or even lipstick is within reach.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon softened or melted coconut oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil2 drops of incense oil (Frankincense oil)
- Mix aloe vera gel, coconut oil and essential oils in blender until a smooth, even mixture.
- After the mixture is homogeneous, pour it into a glass jar and place it in the refrigerator compartment. Use it once a day. Refresh the mixture after one week of use.
Sometimes we will be allergic to some essential oils. In this case, you can rest assured because there is always more than one choice: avocado oil, grape seed oil, Fractionated Coconut coconut oil, Jojoba oil.
Eye makeup remover solution
- ½ cup of virgin coconut oil
- Vitamin E capsules or vitamin E oil
- Lavender essential oil Solution box
- Melting coconut oil in the microwave, you can set the time for about 15 seconds for this step.
- Pour coconut oil into the container
- Use a needle to extract vitamin E from the capsule
- Add 6-7 drops of lavender essential oil, stir well to allow the mixture to stand at room temperature until cooled
How to use:
Use as an eye makeup remover. Each time you use it, simply apply the solution to the makeup remover and gently wipe the eye area. This handmade makeup remover is not only gentle and safe for the eyes but also helps to soften the eye area.
- 1/2 cup of virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil or tea tree oil
- Mix all prepared ingredients into a smooth mixture. In the winter months, coconut oil will coagulate due to cold, then you can use the machine to mix the mixture into a smooth cream.
- Store in a glass jar and keep in a cool place.
How to use:
Apply to the face twice in the morning and evening. Coconut oil helps to bring moisture to the skin while vitamin E and essential oils work to heal skin problems.
- 1 potato
- 1/2 slice of watermelon
- 2 tablespoons of pure honey
- Boil or steam potatoes until soft.
- Mash the potatoes with a spoon. Mix or crush watermelons and add honey to the mixture.
How to use:
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Clean with warm water.
Lipsticks are not classified as skin care cosmetics. But making a DIY lipstick is not as difficult as you think.
- 2 teaspoons of almond oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa or shea butter 1-2 drops of essential oil (depending on your preference)
- Lipstick lipstick or tin box for lipstick.
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon of beetroot flour
- 1/8 - 1/4 cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/8 - 1/4 maca powder
- 1/8 - 1/4 spirulina powder
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- Create a water heater by placing a glass measuring cup in a pan with about 1 inch of water in it.
- Melts beeswax, lead oil and shea butter in medium heat. Mix color optional into the mixture.
- Turn off the heat and stir quickly on the mixture with a few drops of essential oils such as cinnamon, mint, lavender or lemongrass.
- Allow the mixture to cool.