Watercress, coriander or vegetables are all kinds of vegetables that you can easily grow indoors. Add some simple combination ingredients, you will have a way to treat melasma to bring unexpected effects.
Iron ingredients in watercress provide essential elements to help darken dark spots.
- 20g watercress
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- Take fresh watercress, wash, drain, pound and mix with 1 teaspoon of honey. Add the resulting mixture (including water and the part) to a soft cloth.
- Use the cloth to do the work, rub it evenly on the burnt skin and freckles until the mixture in the cloth is dry, then wash the face with water.
Antioxidants in watercress will reduce inflammation and reduce pore size, while iron provides essential elements to dim dark spots to make skin whiter. You should persistently use it every day for a while to help significantly blur freckles and dark spots on your face. However, to effectively treat melasma, please refer to the article Top 10 best skin lightening cream today.
Note: The cloth used to wrap cabbage and honey should be soft and clean, it is best to clean the cloth and soak in warm water for a few minutes to sterilize.
- A handful of pickled vegetables.
- 1 ginger.
- Rinse the vegetables, add them to the blender, or pound them well to get the juice.
- Use this juice to drink daily to treat melasma, or you can mix the juice with ginger juice then apply this mixture to the burnt skin and freckles, relax 15 minutes then wash with country. Perform regularly until the spots of melasma and freckles fade.
Vegetables are both nutritious and rich in vitamin A and C to help treat melasma and freckles effectively. In addition to the above methods, you can use vegetable soup to cook soup will not only help treat melasma but also bring you ruddy skin.
Note: Do not add sugar to vegetable juices when drinking because it is counterproductive. In addition, you need to apply sunscreen every time you go to the street to protect your skin best.
- Several coriander branches
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Coriander brings the effect of treating melasma with protid, lipid, vitamin and trace minerals .
- Wash the coriander, remove the leg of the vegetable, finely chop and soak in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Take the coriander soaked water to get your face washed. Perform daily until the blemishes are fine.
- To increase the effectiveness, you can use a mixture of coriander and lemon juice to apply to the burnt skin and freckles. In addition, you can sharpen the scent of water to wash your face every day, which also helps to obscure ugly melasma on your face.
The reason coriander helps treat melasma and freckles thanks to ingredients containing essential oils, protid, lipid, vitamins and trace minerals, fiber and sugar. Persistence is carried out once a day to bring about optimal efficiency of melasma.
Note: Coriander is spicy, so be careful not to let vegetable juice come into contact with your eyes. Besides, the ability of exfoliating coriander cells is very high, so you need to protect the sun every time you are exposed to sunlight.
Although the above treatments do not bring about the effect of melasma at the root, but with mild body pigmentation or spots of freckles, persistently perform ways to treat melasma on continuously for 1 week you will see the difference distinctly different.