1. Olive oil helps children smarter:
The omega 3, 6 and 9 fats in olive oil play a very important role in brain development, helping children to recognize better and think more flexibly.
2. Protect children's eyes:
Olive oil helps the body dissolve and absorb vitamins from many different foods. Therefore, with olive oil dedicated to children will be fortified with vitamin A, will help nourish eyesight and protect children's eyes.
3. Helps strengthen bones:
Olive oil is fortified with vitamin D, along with the available polyphenol content to help keep young bones strong, supple and limit the risk of osteoarthritis.
4. Protecting the cardiovascular system:
Omega 3, 6, 9 fats and polyphenol antioxidants help eliminate LDL-cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL-cholesterol (healthy cholesterol), helping your child's cardiovascular system be protected maximum. , comprehensive development.
5. Good for children's digestive system:
Olive oil contains oleic acid to help digestion food easier, children do not have constipation. Not only that, the polyphenol antioxidants in olive oil will prevent the harmful effects of H. pylori bacteria, protect intestinal cells, boost the immune system for the digestive system.
Important notes when using olive oil for children:
- Mothers can use olive oil to cook baby food by mixing potatoes, carrots, crushed pumpkin .
- When children are older, can eat raw food, at this time, mothers can use olive oil to fry, stir-fry, sprinkle on bread instead of butter or add yogurt to complete nutrition, the best.
- Babies aged 6 months to 1 year and older can use 10ml and no more than 15ml in a day. To avoid excess / malnutrition, mothers should be divided into 3 meals a day, 5ml each.
- Children from 1 year of age and older, you can increase to 10ml a meal but not more than 30ml per day.