(Phunutoday)-If a little love you have house day that kid bored brushing with toothpaste are the parents of baby please bear DIY toothpaste for your baby at home.
Really natural toothpaste for your easy and for many dunggj protect the health, safety trumps what kind of mother baby toothpaste.
Many sisters have small children think that DIY baby toothpaste? Hard or I don't have the time. But really do natural toothpaste for children it's easier than you're imagining.
Not to mention, this homemade toothpaste without fluoride completely and totally non-toxic a bit for the dental health of your baby if swallowed. They even made my mouth clean teeth better, more beautiful and sweet than the ball a lot.
Duration: 10 minutes
This homemade toothpaste without fluoride completely and totally non-toxic for baby a second home you if swallowed.
What you need:
* Sodium bicarbonate
* Peppermint essential oil (or essential oils according to your baby's preferences option your home)
These DIY steps for baby toothpaste
1. mix three tablespoons of flour, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) with a tablespoon of table salt (sodium chloride) in a small bowl and mix into 1 cup of dry mix.
2. Add three teaspoons of glycerine into the cup of the dry mixture.
3. Add enough boiling water to cool to form a thick paste. If desired, you can add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to the mixture to improve the flavor of toothpaste for children.
4. Mother boy can give homemade toothpaste mixture above into a bottle or an old toothpaste out and washed. After that, you should preserve the toothpaste in cool drawer refrigerator.
Every kid brushing in the morning and evening, take out to use them just like any other toothpaste. Apply and use just like you use any toothpaste for children.
5. Every kid brushing in the morning and evening, take out to use them just like any other toothpaste. Apply and use just like you use any toothpaste for children.
2. If the baby House type of toothpaste you prefer more flavor, you can use a different Mint essential oils like cinnamon oil, clove oil (small amount) to replace or combine with peppermint oil.
If you like baby House kind of toothpaste more flavor, you can use a different Mint essential oils like cinnamon oil, clove oil (small amount) to replace or combine with peppermint oil.
3. Glycerin is not too difficult to find parents buy available at pharmacies or in craft stores or grocery stores.