1. Try many ways to lull children
Try different ways to sleep with your baby, lack of consistent plan, no specific place to sleep, or specific time periods. This action of mother will make children confused and cry more when they go to sleep.
2. Your sleeping pattern is not the same as your spouse / babysitter
If your spouse / caregiver has their own way of lulling a baby to sleep, and your way is completely different, the child will definitely not be 'content'. No matter how coax you are, I cannot adapt. As a result, you will have difficulty sleeping all day and night, even giving birth to crying.
3. Feed your baby until they sleep
When the body is full, it is difficult to sleep. Such adults, let alone children. Mothers should know how to allocate time appropriately, no matter how busy the job. Remember, it is better to quote a little busy so that your child can sleep easily. More than workaholic, we let our children and me lose sleep for the whole night.
4. Inappropriate sleep environment
Babies are more likely to be awakened due to excessive heat, or the noise like thunder, or the footsteps of family members in the home. Mother can let children wear cool cotton pajamas, children will feel more comfortable and easier to sleep.
10 simple tips to help children quickly fall asleep, should read
1. Stroking your child: Gently put his hand on his stomach and head to caress and soothe him to help him feel secure and warm.
2. Choose a reasonable sleep time: According to experts, the period from 6:30 am - 7 pm is an appropriate time for most children under 1 year of age to sleep.
3. Create a pleasant space: Do not leave the room bright. Should keep the room cool, fresh air to help children sleep.
4. Wear comfortable clothes for babies : Mom should choose clothes made from natural fabrics such as cotton to avoid irritating the child.
5. Telling stories for children: Telling stories to children with a gentle, even voice, children will feel very relaxed, very good for their development.
6. Watch for signs of sleepiness in children: When children calm their eyes, yawn, cry, they want to go to sleep already.
7. Warm your baby: Newborns, who are used to a warm environment from the womb, should be wrapped in a warm blanket that will recreate that pleasant feeling, helping them sleep well.
8. Embrace the child: Will make the child feel reassured and loved.
9. Massage your baby: Research by the University of Miami Research Institute, children just need a 15-minute massage will quickly fall asleep.
10. Don't forget to take a nap: Very important for the physical and mental development of children.