- 2 bowls of fresh milk without sugar
- 1 teaspoon turmeric starch
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Some black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix fresh milk + turmeric starch, stir and cook. When boiling, turn down the heat.
- Add ginger + black pepper + honey, continue boiling for about 10 minutes or until fragrant.
- Filter the milk through a fine sieve into a cup and sprinkle with a little cinnamon powder.
Can be stored in refrigerator for 5 days.
BENEFITS OF POWDERED POWDER AND HUMAN HEALTH
1. Anti-inflammation: According to science, curcumin component of turmeric starch helps to strengthen immune system, strong anti-inflammatory, eliminate oxidative free radicals extremely effectively. Very suitable for hyperactive children, or playing, running.
2. Relieve pain: Curcumin in turmeric inhibits the production of prostaglandins - substances related to pain due to toothache or gout pain. At the same time help young bones develop strong, improve height.
3. Good for the liver: Turmeric helps prevent liver damage caused by carbon tetrachloride (CCI4), and provides maximum liver protection.
4. Beauty: Turmeric helps prevent skin aging and formation of wrinkles, helps skin become firm, smooth, prevent pimples
5. Good for the digestive system: Turmeric also maximizes the prevention of inflammation and stomach ulcers, thanks to the inhibitory effect of mediators that cause inflammation like cyclooxygenaza. At the same time also helps the digestive system strong. Very good for the digestive system is still improving and developing children.