In the type of bath leaves for children, marjoram is quite popular. Marjoram leaves work to clean the skin and treat some common acne spots. The mothers use a handful of leaves to wash them with salt, then crumble and boil for about 15 minutes. After that, mix the marjoram juice with cool water or let the bath warm water.
Plants are often used for babies when they get typhus. The dose is about 60g / day, cooking water and giving the baby continuous drinking throughout the day. After about 2-4 days, the baby will recover. When a child has a cough, it is also possible to drink potash juice to treat high fever and nosebleeds.
Leaf of star fruit
Carambola is sour, has the effect of dissipating heat detoxification, is used to diuretic, treat all kinds of pimples, urticaria, pruritus due to allergies . So many mothers apply chrome treatment tips for babies by shower leaves.
To make a simple pot of leaves and leaves, you can take a handful of star fruit leaves, remove the excess ribs of the leaves then rinse and put in the pot to boil with a little salt. After boiling for about 5 minutes, remove the residue and distill it into a large pot mixed with cold water in a moderate proportion so that the water ensures proper temperature for the baby to bathe.
Because mulberry leaves have heat dissipation effect, it is a very good type of bath to treat, less irritating to the skin.
Mulberry leaves after bringing back, the mother should soak with salt water and rinse to remove dirt components. Then she put all the leaves in a large cloth bag and put it in the pot filled with water. Wait for the water to boil, we turn off the stove for about 15 minutes for the water to turn into a warm form or dilute with cold and bathe the baby.
Green tea leaves
Green tea leaves contain very high levels of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which has very good anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effects. Therefore, my grandfather used to use green tea leaves to treat chrome.
To make green tea bath quite simple, wash green tea leaves, crumple and mix with a little salt to keep the water once and then remove the water. After that, pour the second water into the pot and bring to a boil. Waiting for the mixture to cool down, the mother uses a clean, soft cloth soaked with the second water to gently wipe and wash the areas that are prone to rubbing, or bathe the baby directly.
Betel nut grass is effective for treating enuresis, infectious encephalitis, cough, fever relief . and used as a bath for children to treat itching, chrome, scabies. Betel nut grass is very good for herbicide so mothers can rest assured to use this grass to bathe the baby without fear of side effects.
Note when using bath leaves for children
- Should use fresh leaves that do not wither and do not use dry tea instead, must buy leaves from addresses that are reliable to prevent pesticides or other harmful substances that can cause harm to the baby's skin.
- Wash leaves several times with salt water, including fuzzy leaves to remove dirt and bacteria.
- The leaves do not have the effect of cleaning greasy on the skin, so bathe the baby with a special shower gel.
- After bathing, rinse the baby with warm water to avoid leaf powder remaining, causing skin infections.
- Bath leaves for children to cook with a specific dose. If it is not quantifiable, then dilute the water, not too thick.
- Absolutely do not use bath leaves for children when their skin is fester, scratched or has deep wounds on the skin.
- After bathing, it is necessary to monitor whether the baby's skin has a rash. If possible, stop immediately as there may be an inappropriate locality.