1. How to treat diaper rash with coconut oil
With antifungal and antibacterial properties, coconut oil is a 'natural medicine' that helps treat diaper rash very popular. To treat baby diaper rash with coconut oil, just apply a thin layer to the rash skin to soothe and help moist, soft skin. However, before applying, remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and remember to use only virgin coconut oil for the best results.
2. Treat diaper rash with breast milk
Breast milk is a diaper rash treatment that is both effective and inexpensive. In breast milk contains many natural antibiotics, helps kill bacteria, cleanses the skin, thereby reducing diaper rash symptoms. To treat diaper rash, you only need to put a few drops of milk on the affected area and let it dry in the air before giving your baby a new diaper.
3. Treat diaper rash with vinegar
Urine is alkaline, if your baby is exposed for a long time without changing diapers, it will easily cause burns, leading to diaper rash and rash. To fix this, you can use vinegar to neutralize, balance the pH. To treat diaper rash with vinegar, you can put half a cup of vinegar in half a bucket of water and soak your baby's cloth diaper into this solution. In addition, you can mix one teaspoon of white vinegar into the water and use this solution to clean your baby when changing diapers.
4. Treat diaper rash with oatmeal
Oats contain high protein content, soothe and protect the skin's natural barrier. In addition, oatmeal also contains saponin, which removes dirt and oil from pores. With this diaper rash treatment, give one tablespoon of dry oatmeal to bath water and soak your baby for about 10 ̶ 15 minutes and then bathe again. If your baby's symptoms are severe, give him or her a bath with oat twice a day for the best results.
5. Treat diaper rash with aloe vera
Aloe has anti-inflammatory properties, not only aloe vera is rich in vitamin E, so this is a 'medicine taste' that works very well in treating diaper rash for babies. You just need to cut a thin slice of aloe leaf and apply it to the affected area, let it dry naturally and then wear a diaper. However, you need to choose to buy aloe vera leaves at reputable addresses, without pesticides and preservatives to avoid damaging your baby's skin. '
6. Treat diaper rash with tea tree oil
With antiseptic and antibacterial properties, tea tree oil is the essential oil used to treat diaper rash very effectively that you should know. You can mix 3 drops of tea tree essential oil with base oil and gently rub it on your baby's diaper rash. Sure, after a few days you will see your baby's damaged skin heal very quickly.
- Change diapers often, especially when wet or dirty.
- Using products containing oil or zinc oxide, they can reduce itching and redness.
- Use coconut oil: Antimicrobial properties of coconut oil soothe and heal wounds on baby skin. You can apply coconut oil lightly to the area several times a day or add a few spoons of coconut oil to bath water to moisturize.
- For babies who are still breast-fed, breastmilk is also a way to cure diaper rash, fight infection, and not cause allergies. You just need to rub a few drops of breastmilk on the affected skin regularly and leave the skin dry in the air before giving your baby a new diaper.
- If your child has frequent rash, change the type of diaper you use.
- Wash with warm water, do not use soap, unless the area is really dirty.
- Use a clean towel and seep into the prone area. Do not use wet paper or wipes containing alcohol or propylene glycol, these flavors can irritate the skin.
- Do not rub hard because it will stimulate your baby's sensitive skin.
- After washing, dry to prevent fungus from growing.
- Wash your hands after each diaper change so as not to spread the bacteria.