Unplug immediately after cooking
Reducing the power of the infrared stove right after cooking is a habit of many people because they think this action will save electricity more effectively. This is a common mistake of the majority of people using infrared cookers.
When unplugging right after use, the cooling mode of the infrared stove has not been operated and operated, so a longer cooling time of the stove will cause rapid damage to the stove. Therefore, after use is complete, you press the off button to turn off the stove, wait about 30 minutes and then unplug the power.
Cover the airflow
Many people often make the most of the space in the kitchen to arrange furniture, and accidentally cover the airflow to circulate heat for the kitchen. This action inadvertently leads to overheating of the stove as well as mold moisture during cooking that lingers inside the stove for a long time, which can lead to short circuits and malfunctions.
Set the kitchen close to the edge of the wall
During operation, electric cookers produce a huge heat, so if you put the stove close to the wall edge, the heat will not spread to the surrounding environment. The accumulated heat forms moisture, causing damage to the stove and high risk of fire and explosion.
Cook at high temperature continuously
It is not necessary to maintain a constant high power level when using an electric hob, as the heating temperature on the hot plate is very high, easily overloading and reducing the life of the stove and damage to cookware.
Instead, when you finish cooking something at a high temperature, you should turn off the stove to rest a little and then continue to cook another dish. When making a simmer dish, you should set the initial temperature to high, after the food boils to a smaller level so that the food is cooked well without damaging the kitchen.